Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The School of Dentistry at the University of Denver began holding classes in 1888. It was operated under an agreement with the Trustees of the University of Denver, Denver, Colorado, but operations and teaching were led by a group of local dentists. The school was one of the first to educate dental nurses. The school closed in 1932 after attempts to acquire state funding failed.
The Board of Trustees Records include the records of the Board of Trustees of Colorado Seminary, an entity created by Legislative Charter in 1864 which holds legal title to University property, and the Board of Trustees of the University of Denver, the corporation that grants degrees earned in the University. It also includes minutes, associated documents of committees of the boards, and reports to the board.