Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Overview The Jewish Community Center originated in 1922 as part of a nationwide movement to provide cultural and athlectic activities to local Jewish communities. The Center operated in various locations until a new location was opened at East Alameda and Dahlia. In 1995, after extensive renovation, the Center was dedicated as the Robert E. Loup Jewish Community Center. Collection contains programs, publications, events, ephemera, architectural plans and administrative papers from the Jewish Community...
Found in: Special Collections and Archives