Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract The Guaranty Bank and Trust Company was founded in June 1955 by a group of Jewish businessmen to create access for Jewish businesses to get loans. Anti-Semitism made it difficult for Jews to get loans from other banks. Walter A. Woods, Herbert Horwich, and Ira L. Quiat signed the original Articles of Incorporation. The stylized "G" logo was created in 2006. In 2017, the Guaranty Bank was purchased and merged into the Independent Bank out of Texas. The collection contains copies of corporate...
Found in: Special Collections and Archives