Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract The Squire Shop in Cherry Creek was started by Harold and Frayde Sobel Leventhal in 1954. The shop later was incorporated as the Young Squire Shop, Inc. in December 1962 by Harold Levenhal, Frayde Leventhal, and Dean Italiano. The shop primarily sold men's and boys' clothing. Harold and Frayde's son Steven Richard Leventhal later became became manager. The Squire Shop closed in January 1998 and the building was leased to Rochester's Big and Tall Clothing based in San Francisco. The black...
Dates: circa 1970
Found in: Special Collections and Archives