Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 34
Overview The Division of Athletics and Recreation is an administrative unit within the University of Denver (DU) that manages collegiate athletics and recreational activities for DU students. The bulk of the records in this collection have been generated by the Media Relations unit, which is an administrative unit within the University of Denver Division of Athletics and Recreation, and serves as the liaison between DU's coaches and student-athletes, and the national, regional, and local media. This...
Scope and Contents Scrapbook from 1860.
Dates: Other: 1840-1900
Scope and Contents Long time Women's Club member.
Dates: Other: Date Not Yet Determined
Overview Gertrude Amsbary was born in 1889 in Delta, Colorado. She attended the University of Denver, where she majored in Philosophy and German, and minored in English. She later married Clyde Oakes. This collection contains memorabilia from Gertrude Oakes' time at DU. They include clippings and photographs of Gertrude as May Queen and photographs of a student she dated while at DU, Mark Volk.
Dates: Other: Majority of material found within 18th-20th centuries
Overview This collection contains posters, photographs, and other memorabilia regarding J.D. "Red" Warrick.
Overview Joellyn Duesberry (1944 - 2016) was a landscape painter who worked in oils. She painted all over the world but her main areas of focus were the northeast and western United States. The collection consists of process materials, drafts, personal papers, correspondence, photographs, and other materials.
Dates: 1964 - 2016
Overview The Loraine Capps Kehl Family Papers cover mainly three generations will connections to the University of Denver. Loraine’s family was a pioneering Colorado group. Her Aunt Pearl was a graduate of Colorado Woman’s College, had a long teaching career and was active in genealogical research through her association with Daughters of the American Revolution. Loraine’s father received his law degree from DU in 1925, and Loraine, herself, received her undergraduate degree from DU in 1942. The...
Overview Marian Jewel Graham was born in Colorado and graduated from Colorado Women’s College and the University of Colorado. She married William B. “Buddy” Lum, Jr. and went on to teach English at Rocky Ford High School in Rocky Ford, Colorado. This collection contains scrapbooks, personal notes, letters, telegrams, and memorabilia of Marian Graham, as well as postcards, photos, poetry, and newspaper clippings.
Dates: between 1936-1954; Majority of material found in between 1940-1942
- Subject: Memorabilia X
- University of Denver 6
- University of Denver. University Libraries. Special Collections and Archives 2
- Alter, Chester M., 1906-2006 1
- Batchellor, Isaac, 1828-1894 1
- Benjamin F Stapleton Jr 1
- Bidwell family 1
- Carson Brierly Giffin Dance Library 1
- Chatfield, Charles H., 1840-1864 1
- Chatfield, Clark S., 1838-1906 1
- Chittenden, Rollin d'Evers, 1893-1974 1
- Dow, Eric 1
- KCFR-FM (Radio Station : Denver, Colo.) 1
- Kehl, Dale W., 1916-2000 1
- Kehl, Loraine Capps, 1920-2008 1
- Lander, W. W. 1
- Lloyd Shaw Foundation 1
- Lum, Marian G. (Marian Graham), 1922-2001 1
- Mary Reed Building (Denver, Colo.) 1
- Oakes, Gertrude Amsbary, 1889-1983 1
- Palmieri, Deborah Anne 1
- Phipps, Lawrence Cowle, 1886-1976 1
- Shattuck family 1
- Sheppard, Charlotte Batchellor, 1874-1950 1
- Shuler, Anne McKeen, 1872-1928 1
- Smith, Michael 1
- Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation Denver Metropolitan Affiliate 1
- University of Denver. Chancellor's Office 1
- University of Denver. Department of Athletics and Recreation 1
- University of Denver. School of Nursing 1
- Vorontsov, Yuli, 1929-2007 1 ∧ less