Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Overview Africa Today is a quarterly journal of contemporary African affairs featuring scholarly essays and book reviews covering topics such as African politics, culture, economics and anthropology. The journal was first published bimonthly in 1954 as the bulletin for the American Committee on Africa (ACOA). The publication changed to a quarterly publication in 1959. In 1966, publication was transferred to the Graduate School of International Studies (GSIS) at the University of Denver, Denver,...
Overview Intentionaly created collection to keep newspaper clippings about Jews in the west. Some of the people and organizations are also in other collections. The articles contain miscellaneous clippings and articles about Jews in the Rocky Mountain west, primarily from the Rocky Mountain News, the Intermountain Jewish News (IJN) and the Denver Post. Some of the articles are from a column, "Out of the Past," written by Mike Zelinger that appeared in the IJN. Also included is the Century Edition of the...
Overview This collection contains publication pre-prints and re-prints, and other materials related to the work and tenure of Professor E. Spencer Wellhofer at the University of Denver's Department of Political Science.
Dates: 1966 - 1996
- Subject: Periodicals X
- Africa Today Associates 1
- American Committee on Africa 1
- Anfenger, Louis, 1842-1900 1
- Carson Brierly Giffin Dance Library 1
- Denver Post 1
- Hawley, Edward A. 1
- Intermountain Jewish News 1
- Jacobs, Frances Wisebart, 1843-1892 1
- Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (U.S.) 1
- Mears, Otto, 1840-1931 1
- Rocky Mountain News 1
- Shepherd, George W. 1
- University of Denver. Center for Judaic Studies. Ira M. Beck Memorial Collection of Rocky Mountain Jewish History 1
- University of Denver. Center on International Race Relations 1
- University of Denver. Dance Archive 1
- University of Denver. Graduate School of International Studies 1
- Wellhofer, E. Spencer, 1941- 1 ∧ less