Showing Collections: 11 - 16 of 16
The Waneeta Stevic Althoff Papers consist of cards and letters between Madelaine Pichon and Gilberta Martinet of France and Waneeta Althoff during the years 1918-1925.
Wilbur Daniel Steele papers contain biographical materials, correspondence, writings, photographs and memorabilia.
Also included correspondence and material of his daughter Muriel Hunter.
The William R. Lejee Copy Books are copies of letters written by Mr. Lejee in his capacity as a member of the firm Wetmore & Co. while living in Macao between 1841 and 1850. There are six copy books of handwritten letters.
- Subject: Personal correspondence X
- University of Denver 3
- University of Denver. Chancellor's Office 3
- Althoff, Waneeta (Juanita) Stevic 1
- Baird, John Paul 1
- Batchellor, Isaac, 1828-1894 1
- Brandeis-Bardin Institute (Brandeis, Simi Valley, Calif.) 1
- Chatfield, Charles H., 1840-1864 1
- Chatfield, Clark S., 1838-1906 1
- Denver Chapter of Hadassah 1
- Denver Public Schools 1
- Goldfain family 1
- Goldfain, Joseph 1
- Goldfain, Rose, 1896-1978 1
- Goldfain, Samuel 1
- Joselewitz, Zalmon 1
- Lande, Bernard Zion, 1927-1978 1
- Lejee, William R. 1
- Read, John M. 1
- Sheppard, Charlotte Batchellor, 1874-1950 1
- Steele, Wilbur Daniel, 1886-1970 1
- University of Denver. University Libraries. Special Collections and Archives 1
- Zivin, Edna Kean, 1906-2000 1 ∧ less