Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract The Central City Opera House Association is a non-profit organization founded in 1931 to manage and preserve the Central City Opera House located in Central City, Colorado and to direct annual summer opera festivals. Heirs of Peter McFarlane, a Central City businessman who owned the Opera House prior to 1931, donated the building to the University of Denver in 1931. The real estate holdings of the University of Denver were transferred back to the Association in 1982. The Association held the...
Abstract Collection contains papers, framed and loose photographs, clippings, publications, scrapbooks, correspondence, mementos, and other papers and materials related and/or belonging to Eleanor Weckbaugh (1905-1977), and/or the Central City Opera.
Abstract Collection contains papers, framed and loose photographs, clippings, publications, scrapbooks, correspondence, mementos, and other papers and materials related and/or belonging to Mary McGlone (1907-1984).
Dates: 1907 - 1987
- Names: Central City Opera House (Central City, Colo.) X
- Central City (Colo.) 3
- Black-and-white photography 1
- Colorado 1
- Denver (Colo.) -- Buildings 1
- Denver Metropolitan Area (Colo.) 1
- Nonprofit organizations 1
- Opera 1
- Photographs 1
- Programs 1
- Publicity 1
- Registers (Lists) 1
- Theater 1
- Theaters 1 ∧ less
- Central City Opera Festival 1
- Central City Opera House Association (Central City, Colo.) 1
- Lotito, Robert F., 1925-1981 1
- Mary McGlone 1
- McFarlane, Ida Kruse, 1872-1940 1