Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Abstract This collection consists of the records of the Division of Marketing and Communications (MarComm) at the University of Denver. The records include publications, media production files, archived versions of University of Denver Web sites published by MarComm, and other materials.
Scope and Contents Jean H. Otto Papers contain information regarding the First Amendment Congress and her career in journalism.
Dates: Other: 1980
Abstract KXDU's materials include transcription discs and other papers.
Dates: Other: Date Not Yet Determined
Abstract Records of the University of Denver Media Services; not affiliated with the current Digital Media Services of DU.
Dates: Other: 1942-1989
Abstract Collection contains copies of various publications and serials from the University of Denver such as the Denver Quarterly, Newsmakers, the Buffer, Denver Magazine, University Bulletins, DRI, and puiblications from departments at DU.
Dates: Other: 1907-2004
- Names: University of Denver. University Communications X
- Communications 4
- Communiqué (University of Denver : Newsletter) 1
- DUings (University of Denver : Newsletter) 1
- History 1
- InterCom (University of Denver : Newsletter) 1
- Journalism 1
- Marketing 1
- Mass media and culture 1
- Media 1
- Press 1
- Public affairs television programs 1
- Radio programs 1
- Records 1
- Rocky Mountain news 1
- Television stations 1
- University bulletin (University of Denver) 1 ∧ less
- University of Denver 2
- University of Denver. Division of Marketing and Communications 1
- University of Denver. Student Publications 1