Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 17
Overview The Carson Brierly Giffin Dance Library was founded in 1972 at Colorado Women's College. The library is now housed at the University of Denver under Special Collections and Archives. The library's mission is to advance education and engagement with resources across all genres of dance and movement, with an emphasis on the American West. This collection contains administrative and financial materials, programming materials, scrapbooks and realia, and publications.
Overview Collection contains administrative records, “Bridges to the Future” VHS tapes related to the Community Action Program at the University of Denver.
Overview Collection contains posters and newspaper clippings from the community relations department at the University of Denver.
Overview The Council of Orthodox Rabbis (Degel Harabanim) was a community organization consisting of Rabbis with a Heradi worldview. There were groups in multiple locations across the US. Collection contains the council of Orthodox Rabbis official seal.
Overview Dance Bridge was established by the Boulder Arts Commission in 2003. It serves to centralize dance resources within Boulder. This collection contains materials used and created by Dance Bridge administratively and for their community programs.
Overview The Denver Chapter of Hadassah was organized in 1915. Hadassah is a Zionist organization that combine the Jewish emphasis on social welfare with the ideology of Zionism. The Denver Chapter continues to support Israel and to promote health awareness, education, and Zionist youth programs. The minutes, programs, publications, and scrapbooks and scrapbooks reflect the history of a Jewish women's organization with programs in Israel and Denver.
Overview Graduate Council records.
Overview The Jewish National Workers Alliance was a mutual aid society founded in 1912. The Labor Zionist organization was Yiddish speaking and organized insurance and medical plans as well as schools. Collection contains the charter certificate of Denver branch number 303 of the Jewish National Workers Alliance 1941; later known as the Farband-Labor Zionist Order.
- Subject: Community organization X
- University of Denver 3
- University of Denver. Center for Community Engagement and Service Learning 2
- Allied Jewish Federation of Colorado 1
- Carson Brierly Giffin Dance Library 1
- Council of Orthodox Rabbis (Denver, Colo.) 1
- Denver Chapter of Hadassah 1
- Detre, Katherine, 1910-2013 1
- Farband-Labor Zionist Order (U.S.) 1
- Friends of the Carson-Brierly Dance Library 1
- Goodstein, Phil H. 1
- Hadassah, the Women's Zionist Organization of America 1
- JEWISHcolorado 1
- Jewish National Workers' Alliance (U.S.) 1
- Judd Construction Company 1
- Judd family 1
- Judd, E. James (Edmond James) 1
- Judd, Samuel, 1892-1971 1
- Judelovitz Family 1
- Judelovitz, Abrahm (Avram), 1866-1942 1
- Judelowitz Family 1
- Kauvar, Belle Bluestone 1
- Kauvar, C. E. Hillel (Charles Eliezer Hillel), 1879-1971 1
- Rocky Mountain Jewish Historical Society 1
- Szold, Henrietta, 1860-1945 1
- University of Denver. Graduate Council 1
- Wohl-Haan, Mary 1 ∧ less