Skip to main content Skip to search Skip to search results

Corporate minutes

 Subject
Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Scope Note: See From: Minutes

Found in 1 Collection or Record:

School of Dentistry Records

 Collection
Identifier: U026
Overview

The School of Dentistry at the University of Denver began holding classes in 1888. It was operated under an agreement with the Trustees of the University of Denver, Denver, Colorado, but operations and teaching were led by a group of local dentists. The school was one of the first to educate dental nurses. The school closed in 1932 after attempts to acquire state funding failed.