Skip to main content Skip to search Skip to search results

Buildings

 Subject
Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Scope Note: Here are entered general works on structures or edifices. Works on the design and style of structures are entered under [Architecture.] Works on the process of construction are entered under [Building.]

Found in 353 Collections and/or Records:

Esther Winocur at the 75th Anniversary Celebration of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society, 1979 September

 Item
Identifier: B063.03.0019.00021
Overview 75th Anniversary Celebration of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS). Esther Winocur to the right, with three unidentified people. The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish workingmen along with the support of several leading physicians and rabbis in Denver, Colorado.
Dates: 1979 September

Esther Winocur at the 75th Anniversary Celebration of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society, 1979

 Item
Identifier: B063.03.0019.00022
Overview 75th Anniversary Celebration of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS). Left to right: unidentified woman, Don Strauss, Deena Strauss, and Esther Winocur. The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish workingmen along with the support of several leading physicians and rabbis in Denver, Colorado.
Dates: 1979

Evans Chapel- "A Short History of Evans Memorial Chapel", 1961

 Item
Identifier: U123.01.0004.0008.00001
Overview A bound short history of the Evans Memorial Chapel at the University of Denver compiled by Leslie Scofield in 1961. The history contains photos of the building and covers the history of the building from its contruction to its eventual move.
Dates: 1961

Evans Memorial Chapel, 1960-1965

 Item
Identifier: U201.01.0412.00003
Overview Black and white photograph of Evans Memorial Chapel on the campus of the University of Denver. Built by university founder John Evans in downtown Denver in the 1860s, the chapel was purchased by the university in 1958 as part of a land purchase, and moved to the DU campus in 1960.
Dates: 1960-1965

Events, 1991-1994

 File
Identifier: B360.03.0033.0010
Overview Miscellaneous photographs from the early 1990s including the Celebrate" themed convention.
Dates: 1991-1994

Events, 1996-1998

 File
Identifier: B360.03.0033.0011
Overview Miscellaneous photographs and one contact sheet with correponding negatives from various AMC events in the mid-late 1990s.
Dates: 1996-1998

Events, 2002

 File
Identifier: B360.03.0033.0017
Overview Three photgraphs of the Maurie L Shore Helen Clare Goodwill annex while being filmed. Two photos from a Western themed event.
Dates: 2002

Exterior of Lewisohn Chapel, between 1930-1940

 Item
Identifier: B063.03.0036.00028
Overview Exterior of the Lewisohn Chapel, on the grounds of National Jewish Hospital in Denver, Colorado.
Dates: between 1930-1940

Exterior view of the early Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society campus, circa 1907

 Item
Identifier: B063.03.0011.00008
Overview The main buildings of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society are pictured on the right and the "tent" cottages for patients on the left. Several patients are pictured in front of the buildings. The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish workingmen along with the support of several leading physicians and rabbis in Denver, Colorado. The sanatorium was located on West Colfax Avenue just outside of Denver.
Dates: circa 1907

Exterior View of the Texas Building with Tents at the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society, between 1950-1970

 Item
Identifier: B002.04.0216.0007.00001
Overview The Texas Building on the campus of the American Medical Center, which was formerly the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS). Some of the original tent cottages are visible in front of the building, while the Rocky Mountains are seen in the background. The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish working men along with the support of several leading physicians and rabbis in Denver, Colorado. It was located on West Colfax...
Dates: between 1950-1970