Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Banquet for Auxiliaries of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society and American Medical Center, between 1950-1970
A dinner banquet for auxiliaries of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS). Pictured are Dr. and Mrs. William Klein and at the second table Ben Friedland with Mr. and Mrs. Henry Schwartz. The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish workingmen along with the support of several leading physicians and rabbis in Denver, Colorado. The sanatorium was located on West Colfax Avenue just outside of Denver.