Skip to main content

X-rays

 Subject
Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings

Found in 24 Collections and/or Records:

X-Ray Equipment at the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society, circa 1941

 Item
Identifier: B063.03.0019.00023
Abstract

X-ray equipment at the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS). The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish workingmen along with the support of several leading physicians and rabbis in Denver, Colorado. It was located on West Colfax Avenue just outside Denver.

Dates: circa 1941

X-Ray Equipment at the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society, circa 1941

 Item
Identifier: B063.03.0019.00076
Abstract

X-ray equipment on the campus of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS). The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish workingmen along with the support of several leading physicians and rabbis in Denver, Colorado. The sanatorium was located on West Colfax Avenue just outside of Denver.

Dates: circa 1941

X-Ray Equipment at the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society, circa 1920-1950

 Item
Identifier: B002.04.0215.0171.00010
Scope and Contents From the Series:

This series contains a photo album, photographs, bulletin pages, drawings, lithographs, and contact sheets of the campus and buildings, patients and family, staff and volunteers, auxiliaries and conventions, and activities connected with the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society and the AMC Cancer Research Center.

Dates: circa 1920-1950

X-Ray Machine at the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society, circa 1940

 Item
Identifier: B063.03.0003.00041
Abstract

An x-ray machine on the campus of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS). The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish workingmen along with the support of several leading physicians and rabbis in Denver, Colorado. The sanatorium was located on West Colfax Avenue just outside of Denver.

Dates: circa 1940