Found in 583 Collections and/or Records:
Carole and Gail Marcus at Tiny Town, circa 1952
Sisters Carole Jean and Gail Ruth Marcus are sitting in a train at Tiny Town, Colorado. Their parents were Morey and Anne Levitt Marcus.
Celia Orlinsky Marchick, between 1901-1905
Studio portrait of Celia Orlinsky Marchick as a toddler seated wearing a white dress and long string of beads.
Central High School Class of 1909, 1909
Students pose sitting and standing in front of the entrance to Central High School in Denver, Colorado for a class photograph. Irene Miller (Stein) is one of the students, possibly in the middle of the top row indicated by an arrow.
Cheltenham Elementary School Collection
Cheltenham Elementary School served many Jewish students from the west side of Denver. The kindergarten class of 1936 began having reunions in 1969. The collection contains some general photographs and photographs of attendees of the 80th reunion. Attendees include Helen Morris and Max Appel.
Cheltenham School, 1925 January
Students and their teachers pose for a school photo on steps of the Cheltenham School. Sam Silver sits fifth from the right in the front row with an arrow pointing to him.
Cheltenham School, 1978 March
The building stood at the corner of Irving Street and West Colfax Avenue. Many of the Jewish children living in the west Colfax neighborhood went to Cheltenham. The Cheltenham School was demolished in 1978.
Cheltenham School 8th Grade Class, between 1907-1910
Cheltenham School January Class 1921, 1921 January
Cheltenham School June Class 1917, 1917 June
Teachers pose with their students, the class of 1917 on the steps of Cheltenham School located at West Colfax Avenue and Irving Street in Denver, Colorado. The boys wear suits with short pants and the girls wear dresses. Lena Radetsky Barron sits third from left in the front row.
Child Receiving Sun Treatment at the National Home for Jewish Children at Denver, 1931
Reuben Levine as a young boy, sitting in a bed while receiving sun treatment. Reuben was in the care of the National Home for Jewish Children at Denver, which later became part of the National Jewish Hospital.