Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Abstract The Hebrew Educational Alliance's original building at West Colfax and Meade Street. It was founded in 1932 and became the largest congregation on Denver's west side. The Hebrew Educational Alliance was created as a result of the ''alliance'' between the Beth David Hebrew School Sisterhood and Brotherhood, and the Denver Hebrew Institute. On October 25, 1932, Rabbi Manuel Laderman arrived in Denver to serve as the first Rabbi of the Hebrew Educational Alliance. The combined synagogue and Hebrew...
Dates: circa 1978