Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Found in 40 Collections and/or Records:
File — Box B222.01.0001: Series B222.01; Series B222.02; Series B222.03 [Barcode: U186020738615]
File — Box B125.01.0001: Series B125.01 [Barcode: U186020736663]
Abstract Beth haMedrosh Hagodol Congregation (BMH) records, newspaper clippings, confirmation programs, publications, dinners, and historical information.
File — Box B165.02.0004: Series B165.02 [Barcode: U186023258347]
Abstract One folder containing two dinner journals from dinners honoring Jack Greenwald. One journal is from the Hillel Academy (1974) and one is from the Rocky Mountain Hebrew Academy (1991).
Abstract Folder contains two dinner journals from dinners honoring Jack Greenwald. One journal is for the East Denver Orthodox Synagogue dinner (1999) and one is for the Denver Academy Torah dinner (2010).
Abstract The Hebrew Educational Alliance's original building at West Colfax and Meade Street. It was founded in 1932 and became the largest congregation on Denver's west side. The Hebrew Educational Alliance was created as a result of the ''alliance'' between the Beth David Hebrew School Sisterhood and Brotherhood, and the Denver Hebrew Institute. On October 25, 1932, Rabbi Manuel Laderman arrived in Denver to serve as the first Rabbi of the Hebrew Educational Alliance. The combined synagogue and Hebrew...
Dates: circa 1978
Abstract Bess Laderman was a member of the Hachodesh, the Sisterhood of the Women's branch of the Union of Jewish Orthodox Congregations of America. The folder contains speeches, correspondence, and several issues of the Hachodesh newsletter.
Abstract The Hebrew Educational Alliance confirmation class of 1943 are standing in two rows. Flowers are in front of the class and the girls are holding flowers. There is a painting of the ten commandments and decorative doves behind the class. Rabbi Manuel Laderman stands in the center of the first row. The Hebrew Educational Alliance was a modern Orthodox synagogue formally founded in 1932 and became the largest congregation on Denver's west side.