Skip to main content Skip to search Skip to search results

Supervisors

 Subject
Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Scope Note: Scope Note: Use for: Bosses (Supervisors); Supervisory employees.

Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:

JCRS Kitchen and Dining Room - Collage, circa 1936

 Item
Identifier: B002.04.0339.0006.00001
Overview Collage with four photographs of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society's (JCRS) kitchen and dining room. In one of the photographs Rabbi Krone is standing in the milk area. The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish workingmen along with the support of several leading physicians and rabbis in Denver, Colorado. The sanatorium was located on West Colfax Avenue just outside of Denver. The seven 7 x 9.5 inch photographs are mounted...
Dates: circa 1936

Mashgiach Salts Meat at the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society, 1941 January 2

 Item
Identifier: B002.04.0216.0167.00001
Overview Samuel Krone salts meat at the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS). Rev. Krone was the Mashgiach (kosher supervisor) for over 18 years at the JCRS. Food served to the patients was strictly kosher. The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish working men along with the support of several leading physicians and rabbis in Denver, Colorado. It was located on West Colfax Avenue just outside of Denver.
Dates: 1941 January 2

Samuel Krone Salting Meat at the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society, circa 1941

 Item
Identifier: B063.03.0035.00007
Overview Samuel Krone salting meat at the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS). All of the food served to the patients at the JCRS was kosher. Rev. Krone served as the mashgiach at the Sanatorium for over 18 years. The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish workingmen along with the support of several leading physicians and rabbis in Denver, Colorado. The sanatorium was located on West Colfax Avenue just outside of Denver.
Dates: circa 1941