Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Overview The Town Club was a Denver Jewish social club located in the historic French Renaissance style Crawford Hill Mansion. In 1953, the Club added replaced the gardens with a swimming pool. The Town Club operated from 1947-1989 when due to dwindling membership the Mansion was sold. Collection contains menus, correspondence, by-laws, membership lists, minutes, computerized lists of members and payment of dues, and ephemera related to the Town Club in Denver from 1947 through 1985.