Subject Source: Lcnaf
Found in 67727 Collections and/or Records:
Overview This folder contains two copies of the Zenith with articles on the Chambers Center.
Dates: 2004 July
Overview This folder contains a copy of Zenith Magazine with an article featuring the Chambers Center.
Dates: 2004 November
Overview Congregation Zera Abraham (The Seed of Abraham) was organized on strictly orthodox lines, was founded in 1887 by a group of Russian Jews from the unsuccessful agricultural colony of Cotopaxi in southwestern Colorado. Ed Grimes served as president and Mecheeol Solomon was the secretary. There was a Mikvah (ritual bath) at the rear of the property. The first Rabbi, David Radinsky, graduated from the Rabbinical College at Kovno, Lithuania. The Chevra Shaas of Denver was established in 1893 by...
Dates: 1889- 2004
Overview The Zivin and Joselewitz were Russian Jewish immigrant families who settled in Denver, Colorado. Collection contains correspondence, playing cards, news clippings, and Russian booklets related to the Zivin and Joselewitz families from 1900.
Dates: circa 1900-1982
Overview This folder contains documentation of evolution of the zoning strategy spanning 2001-2002.
Overview The Mrs. Rebecca Zundelowitz Room Dedication Ceremony at the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS). Dr. Charles Spivak stands far left and Dr. Isidor Bronfin stands third from left with six unidentified men. Plaque on the door reads, '' THIS ROOM ENDOWED BY, MRS. REBECCA ZUNDELOWITZ, WICHITA FALLS, TEXAS, 1925.'' The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish workingmen along with the support of several leading physicians and...
Dates: after 1926