Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Congregation Zera Israel (the Descendants of Israel) was organized on May 1, 1921 in a storefront, as a Lithuanian Orthodox synagogue. It was one of the Orthodox synagogues of West Denver. Rabbi Arthur L. Fine became the leader in 1979 and Morris B. Sapper and Julius Berger were presidents of the congregation. The collection contains Articles of Incorporation, Scrapbooks and Photographs, Events and Memorials.