Found in 183 Collections and/or Records:
Congregation Zera Israel (the Descendants of Israel) was organized on May 1, 1921 in a storefront, as a Lithuanian Orthodox synagogue. It was one of the Orthodox synagogues of West Denver. Rabbi Arthur L. Fine became the leader in 1979 and Morris B. Sapper and Julius Berger were presidents of the congregation. The collection contains Articles of Incorporation, Scrapbooks and Photographs, Events and Memorials.
The records of the Denver Research Institute include annual reports, publicity information and publications The bulk of the collection consists of Reports published by the Institute and its many divisions on the research conducted by the Institution on behalf of government and private funders.