Skip to main content Skip to search Skip to search results

Photographs

 Subject
Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
Scope Note: Refers to still images produced from radiation-sensitive materials (sensitive to light, electron beams, or nuclear radiation), generally by means of the chemical action of light on a sensitive film, paper, glass, or metal. It does not include reproductive prints of documents and technical drawings, for which descriptors found under "

Found in 12679 Collections and/or Records:

Wrought Iron Work by Abraham Stein, between 1950-1970

 Item
Identifier: B063.08.0047.00071
Overview Four pieces of wrought iron work including a lamp created by Abraham Stein, Ann Pap's father, in Ann Pap's home.
Dates: between 1950-1970

Wrought Iron Work by Abraham Stein, between 1950-1970

 Item
Identifier: B063.08.0047.00073
Overview Foot of a wrought iron work created by Abraham Stein, Ann Pap's father, in Ann Pap's home.
Dates: between 1950-1970

Wulsin, Lucien, 1977-1983

 File
Identifier: U201.02.0141.0024
Overview Images of Baldwin Piano Company CEO Lucien Wulsin, chairman of the Board of Trustees and acting chancellor at the University of Denver: 6 black and white prints, including Wulsin with Marilyn Stoddard and Esther Kenny at the Lamont Kickoff; with Mr. Kurtz at the Winter Carnival; and headshots of Wulsin. 1 black and white contact sheet without negatives.
Dates: 1977-1983

WWI - Student Army Training Corps (SATC)

 File
Identifier: U201.01.0120.0034
Overview 5 black and white prints of the Student Army Training Corps on parade at the University of Denver during World War I.
Dates: 1864-

Wyer, Malcolm - Photographs

 File
Identifier: U201.02.0141.0025
Overview 4 black and white prints and 1 black and white contact sheet without negatives of Malcolm Wyer, founder and director of the School of Librarianship at the University of Denver.
Dates: 1864-

X-Ray Equipment at the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society, circa 1941

 Item
Identifier: B063.03.0019.00023
Overview X-ray equipment at the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS). The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish workingmen along with the support of several leading physicians and rabbis in Denver, Colorado. It was located on West Colfax Avenue just outside Denver.
Dates: circa 1941

X-Ray Equipment at the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society, circa 1941

 Item
Identifier: B063.03.0019.00076
Overview X-ray equipment on the campus of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS). The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish workingmen along with the support of several leading physicians and rabbis in Denver, Colorado. The sanatorium was located on West Colfax Avenue just outside of Denver.
Dates: circa 1941

X-Ray Equipment at the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society, between 1920-1950

 Item
Identifier: B063.03.0003.00035
Overview Interior of the x-ray room and equipment, on the campus of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS). The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish workingmen along with the support of several leading physicians and rabbis in Denver, Colorado. The sanatorium was located on West Colfax Avenue just outside of Denver.
Dates: between 1920-1950

X-Ray Equipment at the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society, circa 1941

 Item
Identifier: B063.03.0003.00040
Overview X-ray equipment on the campus of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS). The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish workingmen along with the support of several leading physicians and rabbis in Denver, Colorado. The sanatorium was located on West Colfax Avenue just outside of Denver.
Dates: circa 1941

X-Ray Machine at the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society, circa 1940

 Item
Identifier: B063.03.0003.00041
Overview An x-ray machine on the campus of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS). The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish workingmen along with the support of several leading physicians and rabbis in Denver, Colorado. The sanatorium was located on West Colfax Avenue just outside of Denver.
Dates: circa 1940