University of Denver. University College (1927-1946)
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
In 1927, the City College was established at the University of Denver as the Evening Division for the College of Liberal Arts. In 1936, the name was changed to the University College and was then closed in 1946. The collection contains course materials, clippings, press releases, promotional letters, class schedules, and announcements.