Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (U.S.). National Volunteers Organization
Est. 1936; an auditorium built in 1941 was named for Mary Harris, the first president of the National Volunteers Organization who served from 1936-1950. Not in LC/NAF 12/2/2009.
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Overview The National Council of Auxiliaries began in 1906 in New York by a group wishing to raise funds and spirit for a friend at JCRS. The folder contains three copies of the "National Council of Auxiliaries: Hisotry" booklet, as well as a printed document containing some of the same information in the publication. Also included in this folder are some other miscellaneous materials: 2008 photograph of volunteers at a luncheon, and three copies of letters from AMC accepting the retirement of chapters.
Overview Photographs from the 2000 convention entitled Then and Now.
Dates: 2000 September