Colorado Women's College
- Existence: 1888-1973
College created in 1888 as Colorado Woman's College. Its name changed to Temple Buell College in 1966, and changed again to Colorado Women's College in 1973 and merged into the University of Denver in 1982.
Sources Card Catalog. Administration- Board of Trustees.
Found in 102 Collections and/or Records:
Dates: 1911 - 2012
Overview Contains black and white photographic prints of administration at events involving the Colorado Women's College at the University of Denver.
Overview An aerial/high-angle view of Colorado Women's College, including Treat Hall. The buildings are surrounded by largely vacant lots.
Dates: circa 1910s
Overview Aerial view of Colorado Women's College campus, looking east. Treat Hall takes up the center, with three other buildings flanking it. Other buildings are built on other visible lots, while the two blocks to the west of Treat Hall are vacant.
Dates: circa 1930s-1940s
Overview Aerial view of a residential subdivision. In the center are large open lots and a large parcel with several larger buildings built upon it, that are identifiable as the layout of the Colorado Women's College.
File — Box: M130.0382
Overview Awards given to the Skyline yearbook published by CWC.
File — Box: M130.0416
Overview Box 416 contains folders combined from two other Mary Reed Building boxes. Boxes originally had labels: "CWC - Treat Hall" and "CWC - Departmental Files 1974-75." Contains folders regarding the Department of Theatre Rockefeller Grant 1969, the Royal Shakespeare Company, and department files.
Dates: 1969 - 1974
Dates: Majority of material found in 1982-2007