Linas Hazedek of West Denver
Orthodox Jewish non-profit organization incorporated by the State of Colorado in 1955 though the constitution for the organization dates to September 1921. Operated originally at the Synagogue at Hooker Street and West Conejos Place. Later Linas Hazedek and Congregation Kneseth Israel merged with Yeshiva of Denver at 100 Quitman.
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Overview Linas Hazedek was established as an Orthodox Jewish non-profit benevolent organization. The constitution for the organization dates to September 1921, although the organization was not incorporated by the State of Colorado until 1955. The organization provided visits to sick members and performed services and last rites for deceased members. All donations to the organization were to be used for the funeral expenses of the members. It operated originally at the Synagogue at Hooker Street and...