Yeshiva Toras Chaim (Denver, Colo.)
Originally located 1404 Quitman Denver, Colorado. Moved to Stuart Street in 1997 (former Hebrew Educational Alliance building).
Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
Overview Linas Hazedek was established as an Orthodox Jewish non-profit benevolent organization. The constitution for the organization dates to September 1921, although the organization was not incorporated by the State of Colorado until 1955. The organization provided visits to sick members and performed services and last rites for deceased members. All donations to the organization were to be used for the funeral expenses of the members. It operated originally at the Synagogue at Hooker Street and...
Overview Originally located 1400 Quitman Denver, Colorado, Yeshiva Toras Chaim is a Talmudical Seminary that opened in 1967. In 1997, they acquired the former sire of the Hebrew Educational Alliance and renovated the Stuart Street campus in 2016. Collection contains Yeshiva Toras Chaim publications and Intermountain Jewish News related to the Yeshiva Toras Chaim from 1967 through 1980 and a DVD presentation from 2012.