Skip to main content

Leventhal, Harold, 1922-2013

 Person

Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:

Allied Jewish Federation Leaders, circa 1967

 Item
Identifier: B063.04.0037.00048
Abstract Members of the Allied Jewish Federation Merchantile Division pose together. Front row left to right Howard Kaplan, Harold Leventhal - Merchantile Chairman, Joe Kahn, Jack Levinson - Retailing Chairman, Harry Vacas, Eugene Alpert and standing in the back row left to right Jerry Jacobs, Harold Kapelovitz, Sanford Alpert - Trades Co-Chairman, Ernest Cassell, Morton Margolin, and Irwin Levy.
Dates: circa 1967

Box 1, circa 1970

 File — Box: B378.01.0001
Identifier: B378.01.0001
Scope and Contents Contains garment bag and hanger from Squire Shop. Black plastic bag with the logo of two lions and a crown and lettering "Squire Shop Cherry Creek." There is zipper down the center of the front and a small plastic peep hole. The bag is 100 x 60 centimeters. The wooden hanger has a sticker "Squire Shop at Cherry Creek."
Dates: circa 1970

IJN Century Edition, 2013

 File
Identifier: B113.01.0001.0003
Scope and Contents File contains articles and reprints from the Century Edition of the Intermountain Jewish News, published throughout 2013. Articles cover highlights of the past 100 years (1913-2013).
Dates: 2013

Squire Shop Garment Bag

 Collection
Identifier: B378
Abstract The Squire Shop in Cherry Creek was started by Harold and Frayde Sobel Leventhal in 1954. The shop later was incorporated as the Young Squire Shop, Inc. in December 1962 by Harold Levenhal, Frayde Leventhal, and Dean Italiano. The shop primarily sold men's and boys' clothing. Harold and Frayde's son Steven Richard Leventhal later became became manager. The Squire Shop closed in January 1998 and the building was leased to Rochester's Big and Tall Clothing based in San Francisco. The black...
Dates: circa 1970