Squire Shop Garment Bag
The Squire Shop in Cherry Creek was started by Harold and Frayde Sobel Leventhal in 1954. The shop later was incorporated as the Young Squire Shop, Inc. in December 1962 by Harold Levenhal, Frayde Leventhal, and Dean Italiano. The shop primarily sold men's and boys' clothing. Harold and Frayde's son Steven Richard Leventhal later became became manager. The Squire Shop closed in January 1998 and the building was leased to Rochester's Big and Tall Clothing based in San Francisco. The black garment bag is from the Squire Shop, Cherry Creek.
- circa 1970
- Leventhal, Harold, 1922-2013 (Person)
2 Linear Feet (Flat box 25 x 21 x 3 inches)
- Description rules