Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
Abstract Several Emanuel Confirmands from 1916-1942 pose together in Temple Emanuel during a reunion. Left to right first row: Joan (Heidenheimer) Travis, Celia (Atlavaick) Meyers, Betty (Fine) Striker, Marjorie (Bernick) Grimes, Dee (Rosenblum) Paul, Patty (Jacobs) Baum, Edna Conner, Bobbie (Milstein) Cook, Mildred (Menkovsky) Karden. Second row: Joan (Goodney) Axelrod, Phyllis (Atlavaick) Reckler, Jean (Hershorn) Segal, Billie (Reichart) Silversmith, Bobbi (Barnett) Tobias, Peggy (Frankel) Crane, Beth...
Dates: 1992 August 23
Scope and Contents Three photographs of Myron Neusteter and two group photographs of Myron and family.
Dates: circa 1960
Abstract In 1910, Max and Edward Neusteter moved to Denver and founded the Neusteter's high fashion women's clothing store. It was located on 16th Street in downtown Denver for many decades until it closed in 1986. The Neusteters were also active philanthropists, and Max underwrote the creation of the Max Neusteter Rehabilitation Building on the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS) campus in 1928. The collection consists of photographs related to family members and the store, a Neusteters' box...
Dates: between 1910-1970
Abstract Folder contains photographic print of CCOHA board president, Myron DF. Neusteter, who was associated with the the CCOHA Board of Directors from 1970-1971.
Abstract Interview covers Neusteter family in Denver, Neusteter's Ladies Apparel and Neusteter's Store.
Dates: 1993 May 21