Dedication tablet showing appreciation for JCRS building contributors, undated
Language of Materials
The records are primarily in English, but some materials are in other languages, including Hebrew, Yiddish, German, and Russian.
1 Items (Photograph)
Scope and Contents
This series contains a photo album, photographs, bulletin pages, drawings, lithographs, and contact sheets of the campus and buildings, patients and family, staff and volunteers, auxiliaries and conventions, and activities connected with the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society and the AMC Cancer Research Center.
Envelope number 00906.
Title supplied by archivist
- Abel, Oscar
- Berkson, J.C.
- Cancer treatment and research
- Goldberg, Samuel
- Hospital care -- Colorado -- Denver
- Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (U.S.)
- Mack, John C.
- Moskowitz, Samuel
- Neusteter, Max D., 1874-1925
- Plaques (Flat objects)
- Stern, Louis
- Tuberculosis -- Hospitals -- Denver (Colo.)
- From the Collection: Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (U.S.) (Organization)