The Denver Clarion, vol. 69, issue 20, 1964 November 24
On the ’64 K-Book…Colvin Given Ultimate by Board. Bizad Meeting Today to Hear Views on the Code. SAE’s First Sadie Hawkins’ Day Frozen by the Weather. Undefeated SAEs Battle Alpha Gams in Final Bowl Meet. Delegates Scrutinize “Mortar Board in Proper Perspective”. Toynbee’s Closing Speech Mon. Nite; Tickets Required. IFC Extends Role With New Special Events Committee. Vespers Service Adds Dimension on Thurs., Dec. 3. AWS Elections. Registration.
- 1964 November 24
From the Collection: 73.5 Linear Feet
Scope and Contents
From the Collection: This collection consists of business and administrative files from the Clarion office, as well as records representing digital surrogates of the Clarion print holdings in Special Collections and Archives. It also contains some loose copies of Clarion issues that are surplus to the Special Collections and Archives print holdings.
- Alpha Gamma Delta. University of Denver
- Colvin, Jon
- Greek letter societies
- Mortar Board (Society). Kedros Chapter (University of Denver)
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon
- Student registration
- The Kynewisbok [University of Denver]
- Toynbee, Arnold J.
- University of Denver. Associated Women Students
- University of Denver. College of Business Administration
- University of Denver. Inter-Fraternity Council (IFC)
- Winter festivals