Oral History Interview with Rodney Mullen, 1982 November 11, 2006 June 28
Mr. Mullen was born in Hastings, Nebraska in 1934. He recounts his experiences growing up in Hastings and living in Omaha, starting in 1954.
- 1982 November 11
- Digitization: 2006 June 28
Language of Materials
Materials in English, Spanish, and other languages.
Conditions Governing Access
The Nebraska State Historical Society provides access to historical materials for educational and research purposes. For use for other purposes, contact the Historical Society (http://www.nebraskahistory.org).
1 Items ; 49 minutes, 54 seconds
- African Americans -- Social conditions -- Hastings (Neb.)
- African Americans -- Social conditions -- Omaha (Neb.)
- Black Studies Department, University of Nebraska-Omaha
- Great Plains Black Museum (Omaha, Neb.)
- Hastings (Neb.) -- 20th Century
- Mullen , Rodney (Interviewee)
- Nebraska Association for the Study of African American Life and History
- Omaha (Neb.) -- 20th Century
- Race relations -- Hastings (Neb.)
- Race relations -- Omaha (Neb.)
- Smith, Alonzo
- Social life and customs -- Hastings (Neb.)
- Social life and customs -- Omaha (Neb.)
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Hastings (Neb.)