Oral History Interview with Jennifer (Scott) Clark, about 1981
Ms. Clark recounts her recollections of the formation of B.L.A.C. (Black Liberators for Action on Campus) at the University of Nebraska at Omaha during the 1960s.
- about 1981
- Digitization: 2006 June 9
Language of Materials
From the Collection: Materials in English, Spanish, and other languages.
Conditions Governing Access
The Nebraska State Historical Society provides access to historical materials for educational and research purposes. For use for other purposes, contact the Historical Society (http://www.nebraskahistory.org).
1 items ; 15 minutes, 51 seconds
- African Americans -- Social conditions
- Andreson, Todd
- Black Liberators for Action on Campus
- Black Studies Department, University of Nebraska-Omaha
- Clark, Jennifer (Scott) (Interviewee)
- Great Plains Black Museum (Omaha, Neb.)
- Nebraska Association for the Study of African American Life and History
- Omaha (Neb.)
- Omaha (Neb.) -- 20th Century
- Race relations -- Omaha (Neb.)
- Social movements
- University of Nebraska (Omaha, NE)
- University of Nebraska at Omaha