Letter from M. Stern to C.D. Spivak, 1911 October 9
Typed letter from Max Stern to C.D. Spivak. Stern is the ex-grand master of the I.O.B.A lodge. He asks Spivak if he can place Max Schaeffer into the JCRS sanatorium as soon as possible. Stern tells Spivak that doctors claim Schaeffer can still be cured.
- 1911 October 9
- Stern, Max (Person)
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
Scope and Contents
From the Series: This series of patient records includes medical reports and histories, statistical data of patients, x-rays, and death certificates. The patient files include applications, correspondence and some may also contain photographs and personal items.
Title supplied by archivist.
- Denver (Colo.)
- Independent Order Brith Abraham of the United States of America
- Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (U.S.)
- Letters of recommendation
- Patient records
- Schaeffer, Max
- Spivak, C. D. (Charles D.), 1861-1927
- Tuberculosis -- Hospitals -- Denver (Colo.)
- Tuberculosis -- Patients