TWC, STEM Proposal and Research, 2005 February 8-2006 September 18
This folder contains documents pertaining to putting greater emphasis on science, technology, engineering and mathematics, abbreviated as STEM, in the Women's College curriculum. Most of the contents are articles and studies pertaining to the place of women in these fields. There is also a proposal and a tentative curriculum plan.
- 2005 February 8-2006 September 18
From the File: 1 Linear Feet (1 Record Box)
Scope and Contents
From the Series: Series 8 contains files pertaining to academic programs within the Colorado Women's College, The Weekend College, and The Women's College.
Title supplied by archivist.
- Bloom, Michele
- College teachers
- Continuing education
- Notes (documents)
- Universities and colleges
- University of Denver. Colorado Women's College
- Web pages (Document genres)
- Women -- Education
- Women's Foundation of Colorado
- Women's colleges
- From the Collection: University of Denver. Colorado Women's College (Organization)