Adolph Kiesler with Daughters and Granddaughters, circa 1952
Rifkin and Sheftel Family group portrait. Standing back row left to right: Joseph Sheftel, Naomi Sheftel, Harry Hirsch, Mildred Hirsch, Max Rifkin, and Raisie Rifkin. Seated left to right: Susan Rifkin, Adolph Kiesler, Wendy Rifkin (on Adolph's lap), and Peggy Rifkin. All are dressed in formal attire.
- circa 1952
Rights and Usage Statement
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
1 items (photograph)
Scope and Contents
From the Collection: The collection contains materials intentionally assembled by the Ira M. and Peryle Hayutin Beck Memorial Archives of Jews in the Rocky Mountain region. The bulk of the photographs are from or related to various towns in Colorado, but the collection also contains photographs from other states in the western United States and other countries. There are some 19th century photograph types represented in the collection, including albumen prints, daguerrotypes, tintypes, post cards, colorized prints, cabinet cards, and cartes-de-visite.
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
Good 8 x 10 inches black and white
Donated by Peggy Lehmann.
Title supplied by archivist.
Inscription and Marks
Handwritten on back of photograph: ''Standing l to r: Joseph Sheftal [sic], Naomi Sheftal [sic], Harry Hirsch, Mildred Hirsch, Max Rifkin, Raisie Rifkin; Seated l to r: Susan Rifkin, Adolph Kiesler, Wendy Rifkin [sic] on Adolph's lap, Judy Rifkin [sic], 1958, 760.''
- Denver (Colo.)
- Dorberd, Wendy Rifkin, 1948-
- Hirsch, Harry
- Jewish men
- Jewish women
- Kiesler, Adolph, 1880-1967
- Lehmann, Peggy Rifkin, 1945-
- Rifkin, Joan (Raisie), 1915-1983
- Rifkin, Max, 1911-1985
- Rifkin, Susan, 1942-
- Sheftel, Joe, 1896-1962
- Sheftel, Naomi Milstein, 1900-1991
- Williams, Mildred Kiesler Hirsch, 1910 or 1911-
- From the Collection: University of Denver. Center for Judaic Studies. Ira M. Beck Memorial Collection of Rocky Mountain Jewish History (Organization)
- From the Collection: Rocky Mountain Jewish Historical Society (Organization)