Kiesler family on Vacation, circa 1922
The Kiesler family sits in an open topped car. Back seat left to right Mildred Kiesler, Sara Kiesler, and Naomi Milstein. Front seat Raisie Kiesler and Adolph Kiesler. Background looks like Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- circa 1922
Rights and Usage Statement
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
1 items (photograph)
Scope and Contents
From the Collection: The collection contains materials intentionally assembled by the Ira M. and Peryle Hayutin Beck Memorial Archives of Jews in the Rocky Mountain region. The bulk of the photographs are from or related to various towns in Colorado, but the collection also contains photographs from other states in the western United States.
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
Good 5 x 7 inches black and white
Donated by Milton Morris.
Title supplied by archivist.
Inscription and Marks
Handwritten on back of photograph: ''Adolph Kiesler, Raisie, Mildred, and Sarah Kiesler; circa 1922; #1060.''
- Automobiles, Convertible
- Colorado Springs (Colo.)
- Garden of the Gods (Colorado Springs, Colo.)
- Jewish children
- Jewish men
- Jewish women
- Kiesler, Adolph, 1880-1967
- Kiesler, Sarah Bessie, 1880-1928
- Rifkin, Joan (Raisie), 1915-1983
- Sheftel, Naomi Milstein, 1900-1991
- Williams, Mildred Kiesler Hirsch, 1910 or 1911-
- From the Collection: University of Denver. Center for Judaic Studies. Ira M. Beck Memorial Archives (Beck Archives) (Organization)