Adolph Kiesler with Family, circa 1956
Adolph Kiesler sits surrounded by his daughters and granddaughters. Standing left to right Peggy Rifkin, Joe Sheftel, Susan Rifkin, Max Rifkin, and Mildred Williams. Seated left to right Raisie Rifkin, Naomi Sheftel, Adolph Kiesler, Judy Rifkin, and Wendy Rifkin.
- circa 1956
Rights and Usage Statement
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
1 items (photograph)
Scope and Contents
From the Collection: The collection contains materials intentionally assembled by the Ira M. and Peryle Hayutin Beck Memorial Archives of Jews in the Rocky Mountain region. The bulk of the photographs are from or related to various towns in Colorado, but the collection also contains photographs from other states in the western United States and other countries. There are some 19th century photograph types represented in the collection, including albumen prints, daguerrotypes, tintypes, post cards, colorized prints, cabinet cards, and cartes-de-visite.
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
Good 9 x 10 inches black and white
Title supplied by archivist.
Inscription and Marks
Handwritten on back of photograph: ''#1060; Kiesler/ Rifkin Family; Peggy Rifkin Lehman [sic], Joe Sheftal [sic], Susan Rifkin, Max Rifkin, Mildred Williams, Raisie Rifkin, Adolph Kiesler, Judy Rifkin Bonifice, Wendy Rifkin Dorberd.''
- Denver (Colo.)
- Dorberd, Wendy Rifkin, 1948-
- Jewish children
- Jewish men
- Jewish women
- Kiesler, Adolph, 1880-1967
- Lehmann, Peggy Rifkin, 1945-
- Rifkin, Joan (Raisie), 1915-1983
- Rifkin, Max, 1911-1985
- Rifkin, Susan, 1942-
- Sheftel, Joe, 1896-1962
- Sheftel, Naomi Milstein, 1900-1991
- Williams, Mildred Kiesler Hirsch, 1910 or 1911-
- From the Collection: University of Denver. Center for Judaic Studies. Ira M. Beck Memorial Collection of Rocky Mountain Jewish History (Organization)
- From the Collection: Rocky Mountain Jewish Historical Society (Organization)