Elie Wiesel Tribute Dinner, 1987 June 8
Left to right Charles Schayer, Faye Schayer, Rabbi Steve Foster, and Joyce Foster during the Center for Judaic Studies Elie Wiesel Tribute Dinner at the Marriot.
- 1987 June 8
Rights and Usage Statement
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. In addition, no permission is required from the rights-holder(s) for educational uses. For other uses, you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s). http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC-EDU/1.0/
1 Items (photograph)
Scope and Contents
The collection contains materials intentionally assembled by the Ira M. and Peryle Hayutin Beck Memorial Archives of Jews in the Rocky Mountain region. The bulk of the photographs are from or related to various towns in Colorado, but the collection also contains photographs from other states in the western United States and other countries. There are some 19th century photograph types represented in the collection, including albumen prints, daguerrotypes, tintypes, post cards, colorized prints, cabinet cards, and cartes-de-visite.
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
Good 4 x 6 inches color
Donated by Peryle Hayutin Beck.
Title supplied by archivist.
Inscription and Marks
Handwritten on back of photograph: ''C. Schayers; Rabbi S. Fosters.''
- Denver (Colo.)
- Dinners and dining
- Foster, Joyce C. (Joyce Cohn), 1944-
- Foster, Steven E., 1943-
- Jewish men
- Jewish women
- Marriott Denver City Center
- Schayer, Charles M., Jr., 1913-1997
- Schayer, Faye G. (Faye Greenberg), 1915-2002
- University of Denver
- University of Denver. Institute for Islamic-Judaic Studies
- From the Collection: University of Denver. Center for Judaic Studies. Ira M. Beck Memorial Collection of Rocky Mountain Jewish History (Organization)
- From the Collection: Rocky Mountain Jewish Historical Society (Organization)