Letter from JCRS to Max Feldstein, 1906 October 22
Typed letter from JCRS to Max Feldstein, on Oct. 22, 1906. The letter informs Mr. Feldstein that he has been invited to the Sanatorium and to present this letter within two days to the Resident Physician, Dr. Smirnow, to be admitted. Please give information regarding the name and address of the Secretary of Albany City Lodge #30 O. B. A. and the name and address of the Secretary of Glove City Lodge #71 I.O.G. of J. to Dr. Smirnow. The letter is not signed, but "Secretary" is typed at the bottom.
- 1906 October 22
- Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (U.S.) (Producer, Organization)
Rights and Usage Statement
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
1 items (letter)
Scope and Contents
From the Series: This series of patient records includes medical reports and histories, statistical data of patients, x-rays, and death certificates. The patient files include applications, correspondence and some may also contain photographs and personal items.
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
Fair 28 x 22 centimeters
title supplied by archivist
- Albany City Lodge, No. 30 I.O. B. A (Contributor)
- Denver (Colo.)
- Feldstein, Max
- Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (U.S.)
- Patient records
- Smirnow, M. R., Dr. (Contributor)
- Spivak, C. D. (Charles D.), 1861-1927 (Contributor)
- University of Denver. Administration of Justice Program (Contributor)