Limousine in Front of Texas Pavilion for Women at the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society, 1940-1950
An unidentified woman shakes hands with a physician in front of a limousine belonging to the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS). The limousine is parked in front of the Texas Pavilion for Women Building. The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish workingmen along with the support of several leading physicians and rabbis in Denver, Colorado. It was located on West Colfax Avenue just outside of Denver.
Rights and Usage Statement
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
1 items (photograph)
Scope and Contents
From the Series: This series contains a photo album, photographs, bulletin pages, drawings, lithographs, and contact sheets of the campus and buildings, patients and family, staff and volunteers, auxiliaries and conventions, and activities connected with the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society and the AMC Cancer Research Center.
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
8 x 10 inches black and white
Donated by A.M.C. Cancer Research Center as part of the J.C.R.S. Records.
Title supplied by archivist.
- From the Collection: Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (U.S.) (Organization)