Lewisohn Chapel, National Jewish Hospital, between 1906-1950
Exterior view of the Lewisohn Chapel; Chapel established in 1906 for patients at National Jewish Hospital, Denver, Colo.
- between 1906-1950
- Mile High Photo Company (Denver, Colo.) (Photographer, Organization)
Rights and Usage Statement
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
1 items (photograph)
Scope and Contents
From the Collection: The collection contains materials intentionally assembled by the Ira M. and Peryle Hayutin Beck Memorial Archives of Jews in the Rocky Mountain region. The bulk of the photographs are from or related to various towns in Colorado, but the collection also contains photographs from other states in the western United States and other countries. There are some 19th century photograph types represented in the collection, including albumen prints, daguerrotypes, tintypes, post cards, colorized prints, cabinet cards, and cartes-de-visite.
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
Good 8 x 10 inches black and white
Donated by National Jewish Hospital.
Title supplied by archivist. ||Appears in ''Images of America: Jewish Denver 1859-1940,'' by Dr. Jeanne Abrams, page 63.
Inscription and Marks
On envelope: ''#763 NJH - Lewisohn Chapel''.