Corrected Copy of the Commencement Program University of Denver 10 o'clock, June 5, 1971, 1971 June 5
Corrected copy of program for the University of Denver undergraduate, graduate and doctoral commencement ceremony, June 5, 1971. Honorary degree recipients: Ross A. McFarland, Doctor of Science; Robert H. McWilliams, Doctor of Laws; Hans J. Morgenthau, Doctor of Laws; Vernon A. Stenger, Doctor of Science; Whitney M. Young, Jr. Doctor of Laws (Posthumous). Conferring of degrees: Maurice B. Mitchell, Chancellor of the University.
- 1971 June 5
- University of Denver (Organization)
Rights and Usage Statement
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
1 items (pamphlet, corrected copy)
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
24 pages 28 centimeters
Office of the Chancellor, University of Dever
Title from title page
Inscription and Marks
Handwritten "Corrected Copy " in top right corner of the title page. Numerous hand written edits are found throughout the program.
- Commencement ceremonies
- Denver (Colo.)
- Graduate students
- McFarland, Ross Armstrong, 1901-1976 (Contributor)
- McWilliams, Robert H. (Robert Hugh) (Contributor)
- Mitchell, Maurice B., 1915-1996 (Contributor)
- Morgenthau, Hans J. (Hans Joachim), 1904-1980 (Contributor)
- Stenger, Vernon A. (Contributor)
- University of Denver
- Young, Whitney M. (Contributor)