University of Denver Commencement Records
Contains invitations, programs, correspondence, speeches, press clippings and miscellaneous materials related to commencement exercises of the University of Denver and its constituent units.
- 1881- 2017
- University of Denver (Organization)
12 Linear Feet (6 record boxes boxes, 2 letter document boxes and 1 foam-wrapped object.)
The collection is arranged chronologically.
Two accruals expected annually for the Spring and Summer Commencement ceremonies.
Some programs were reprinted elsewhere in local newspapers or University of Denver student publications. For example, the Seventh Annual Commencement of the College of Music, June 13, 1887 (not currently present in this collection) appears in the Hesperus, v. 2, no. 16 (June 15, 1887).
- Commencement ceremonies -- Colorado -- Denver
- Denver (Colo.)
- Occasional speeches
- Private universities and colleges -- Colorado -- Denver
- Souvenir programs
- University of Denver
- University of Denver. College of Law
- University of Denver. Junior Preparatory Department
- University of Denver. Medical Department
- University of Denver. Preparatory School
- University of Denver. School of Medicine
- University of Denver. Sturm College of Law
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script