University of Denver Commencement Program June 9, 1990, 1990 June 9
0Program for the University of Denver doctoral, graduate and undergraduate commencement ceremony, June 9, 1990. Honorary degree recipients: Arthur A. Fletcher, Doctor of Public Service; Helen Thompson Heath, Doctor of Fine Arts; William K. Hosokawa, Doctor of Humane Letters; Joyce Meskis, Doctor of Humane Letters; Dwight Morrell Smith, Doctor of Letters. Remarks were given by: Arthur A, Fletcher, Chairman of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights. Closing remarks were given by: Daniel L. Ritchie, Chancellor of the University.
- 1990 June 9
- University of Denver (Organization)
Rights and Usage Statement
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
1 Items (pamphlet, 2 copies)
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
24 pages 22 x 28 centimeters
Office of the Chancellor, University of Denver
Title from cover.
- Commencement ceremonies
- Denver (Colo.)
- Fletcher, Arthur (Arthur Allen), 1924-2005 (Contributor)
- Graduate students
- Heath, Helen T. (Contributor)
- Hosokawa, Bill (William K.) (Contributor)
- Meskis, Joyce (Contributor)
- Ritchie, Daniel L. (Contributor)
- Smith, Dwight M. (Dwight Morrell) (Contributor)
- University of Denver