Congregation Albert (Albuquerque, N.M.) Records
Congregation Albert was established in 1897 by Alfred Grunsfeld, Henry N. Jaffa and Berthold Apitz. The naming rights were auctioned off and the Grunsfeld family, for $250, chose to name the synagogue after Alfred's late father, Albert Grunsfeld. The first building was dedicated in 1900, the second building was dedicated in 1951 and the third in 1984. The collection contains histories of the congregation and dedication journals from 1951 and 1984.
0.25 Linear Feet
- Description rules