Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Overview Exterior of the Ostrover Synagogue or ''Ostrover shul'' in the 1970s, when it was occupied by the Platte Valley Action Center. The synagogue was located in and served the west side Jewish community in Denver, Colorado at 14th Avenue and Lowell Boulevard. In the early 1900s, many Jews from Ostrov in Poland emigrated to Denver and formed a community in west Denver called the Ostrovers. They organized the Congregation Ostrover Beth Jacob in 1908. The blond brick building, shown here, was erected...