Skip to main content Skip to search Skip to search results

Boards of directors

 Subject
Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings

Found in 43 Collections and/or Records:

Alumnae Association Logo, 8/2001, 2001 August 6

 File
Identifier: U109.05.0019.0005
Overview This folder contains the proposal for and results of the Alumnae Association's commissioning for a logo.

Alumnae Information, 1986 - 1997, 1986 October 3-1997 October 11

 File
Identifier: U109.05.0018.0008
Overview This folder contains documents pertaining to the Alumnae Association over the span of 1986 to 1997.

Auxiliary and Chair Photographs, circa 1930-1970

 File
Identifier: B360.03.0032.0052
Overview Photographs from JCRS and AMC events raning from the 1930s-1970s.

Board Committees, 2004

 File
Identifier: B353.02.0001.0004
Overview Records of Historic Committee, Strategic Planning Committee, and Marketing/PR Committee.

Board Lists, 2000-2012

 File
Identifier: B353.02.0001.0006

Board Materials, 1962-2017

 Series
Identifier: D060.01
Scope and Contents This series contains minutes, bylaws, membership directorties, treasurer's reports, committees, and history.

Board Minutes, Supplementary Documents and Correspondence, 2000-2012

 File
Identifier: B353.02.0001.0003
Overview Foundation Board meeting minutes, agendas, and supporting documents and correspondence.

Board of Directors, 1955, 1955

 File
Identifier: M123.03.0070.0004

Board of Directors Handbook, 2005

 File
Identifier: B360.01.0015.0013
Overview The American Medical Center and AMC Cancer Research Center were the successors to the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society. Contains Board of Directors handbook.

Board of Directors of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society, between 1930-1940

 Item
Identifier: B063.03.0035.00030
Overview Board of Directors of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS). Seven men and one woman stand on the steps of a building. Rabbi Charles Kauvar stands second from the right and all others are unidentified. The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish workingmen along with the support of several leading physicians and rabbis in Denver, Colorado. The sanatorium was located on West Colfax Avenue just outside of Denver.